Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
We want to do everything we can to help our guests and put your minds at rest. The experience of our guests whilst staying in our Hostel is at the heart of everything we do. As a company we have made the following action plan regarding ensuring our guests are not affected adversely by this issue:
- Our general cancellation policy remains valid
- Non-refundable bookings will not be refunded
- Staff have had thorough extra training regarding deep cleaning the Hostel before the arrival of new guests
- Until further notice we will keep the amount of guests to an absolute minimum
- Staff have also been advised on what to do if anyone within any dorm/room has any symptoms of COVID-19
- We encourage guests to keep us informed of any changes to travel plans, so we can plan accordingly
Please note that all reservations should always revert to your travel insurance as a first stage of reclaiming any sums lost.
We are happy to provide any documents required to assist with claims.
Be safe and stay healthy!