Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
We recognize the increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) may be causing regarding both existing and new bookings at Jorplace.
We want to do everything we can to help our guests and put your minds at rest. The experience of our guests whilst staying in our Hostel is at the heart of everything we do. As a company we have made the following action plan regarding ensuring our guests are not affected adversely by this issue:
- We offer all existing reservations a replacement date of their choice and in line with our availability free of charge.
- Our general cancellation policy remains valid
- Non-refundable bookings will not be refunded
- We are contacting all guests due to stay with us to enquire as to whether they may have recently visited any affected area of the world.
- Staff have had thorough extra training regarding deep cleaning the Hostel before the arrival of new guests
- Until further notice we will keep the amount of guests to an absolute minimum
- Staff have also been advised on what to do if anyone within any dorm/room has any symptoms of COVID-19
- We encourage guests to keep us informed of any changes to travel plans, so we can plan accordingly
- Made reservations via Booking.com, Hostelworld, Expedia etc... need to be canceld via their own website.
Please note that all reservations should always revert to your travel insurance as a first stage of reclaiming any sums lost.
We are happy to provide any documents required to assist with claims.
Be safe and stay healthy!
* WHEN MOVING AN EXISTING RESERVATION DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS ONCE, THE OLD CONDITIONS OF THE FIRST RESERVATION DATE REMAIN VALID.